Saturday, March 28, 2009


Alright, I have been a little lax on posting updates regarding the project partly because I have not been able to get much done, and I had exams.
In my last post, I had mentioned that I had made the temporary source code ready which would take two numbers and add them, and output the result. In the past week, I wrote down the flex script to convert the little LIR instructions into their corresponding statements in the source. But so far, I haven't gotten much success with flex. The .c file generated by flex doesn't seem to compile, giving an error:
Undefined reference to yywrap().
I am trying to read up on flex more, so that I can get some insight on what I am doing wrong. I will try to post on their mailing lists as well, since I couldn't find any IRC channels or anything.

I have also posted information about Guards on The information is not much, and I am trying to get the tracer output so as to illustrate in a more transparent manner about guards(and where they occur).

No comments:

Post a Comment